- Utilize an empowering and dynamic communication process to increase team members’ motivation and commitment.
- Construct and express clear and concise messages in both written and spoken communication.
- Deliver messages that address the interests of the listener.
- Make verbal and nonverbal communication congruent to reinforce the intent of messages.
- Use Reflecting, Probing, Supporting, Advising to demonstrate active listening to others.
- Provide the rationale for your feedback, whether to reinforce or improve performance.