- Learning by doing
- Company-specific skill practice scenarios
- In-house, or external facilitation
- Engaging exercises
- 5-8 modules per course to keep learners engaged
- HD video examples, interactive question formats
- Designed to increase learning retention - Scenario-based exercises to engrain critical skills
- Combine online and classroom learning for a more robust solution
- Flexible, built around your learners’ schedules
- Customizable agenda to fit the needs of your organization
- Continued practice to ensure skills are used on the job
- All reinforcement resources included at no additional cost
- Vital Boost app, on-the-job worksheets, follow-up skill practice
- Identify when to provide performance feedback to the team member.
- Use observable behaviors, facts and data to support your performance feedback.
- Provide S.M.A.R.T. performance feedback (specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented and time-framed).
- Use positive feedback to motivate team members.
- Involve the team member in the evaluation and discussion of his/her performance.
- Use the Providing Performance Feedback Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your team member.